05 January 2011

Personal Training

I have to admit, I have been a bad boy and haven’t blogged for a while! I have had a few messages asking when the next blog will be out, so sorry and here it is. Here are some excuses, well, I’ve been busy turning 30. Yes, 30! I know, I know I don’t look it but hey that’s just the cards you get dealt with! I’ve been away sunning myself whilst the rest of you have been ankle deep in the snow. But I’m back, older, wiser and even more immature.

I have realised I haven’t written what really this site is all about and why I write this blog. Well, it is Titan Personal Training (that’s me!). Let me tell you a bit more about my set-up and what it’s all about.

Well Titan is my Personal Training Company which has been trading for around 4 months. I am slowly building a really good customer base and this however will take time because it is really about word of mouth and reputation. However I am loving the challenges of starting a business, although it is stressful and when you think you’ve taken a step forward you then take two back.

It’s taken me a while to figure out what I want to do as a Trainer. What can I bring to the table for someone? I can bring everything I have learnt from my journey from living a sedentary lifestyle and being well overweight to being 18 weeks away from becoming an Ironman. For me I was lucky, being made redundant and falling in love with Triathlons and deciding to go into the Fitness world all fell in to place at the same time.

I’m not expecting any of my Clients to want to do an Ironman event and I’m not saying I’m anything special, its really a case of if I can make these changes to my lifestyle and get the fantastic results, which I am so happy with there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn’t. If you think you can’t then that’s why I’m here to help and guide you through it all.

I don’t work in gyms because I’ve never really felt comfortable in them, that’s why we can workout in your own front room, garden or in the park. Your choice, where do you feel comfortable? It is also about realising your goals, setting targets and achieving these. The training will be bespoke to you and these goals. I enjoy my training very much and I will bring that into our sessions making them motivational and with my enthusiasm they will be fun.

So here is a January promotion to get you excited!

Buy 6 Sessions - £270
Get an extra 2 sessions free – that’s only £33.75 a session

Or

Buy 12 sessions - £480
Get an extra 4 sessions free – that’s only £30.00 a session

This is your time. Get Fit. Stay Motivated. Achieve your goals.

Contact me by email now!

No comments:

Post a Comment